[ale] contest

Greg runman at telocity.com
Fri Sep 13 15:26:07 EDT 2002

Yes, a spam -sized barrage of emails from loyal ALE'ers should make them
want to stop here ..... along w/ a tour of the local attractions ... drink
coke from a water fountain sized display at The World of Coke for free !!!
etc etc.

We could volunteer to help w/ the personal hygiene by getting the fire dept
to open up a fire hydrant for awhile.

Sounds like a good NW-ALE meeting topic for October/November.

I am game for it.

Greg