[ale] Used hard drive?

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Sep 12 08:59:59 EDT 2002

I know this is a little short notice, but if you have a working 2-6 gb
IDE hard drive sitting on a shelf somewhere, I'd love to provide it a
good home and pay you $20 for it. I'll be  at the Emory meeting tonight,
or I can pick it up this weekend.

After a long and fulfilling life, one of my drives let go this weekend.
The saddest part was that it caught me mid-way toward implementing a
nearly effortless backup system. Burial will be delayed until I've
pulled everything I can off it. Sigh.

-- CHS