[ale] NTFS to FAT32

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Sep 10 20:25:32 EDT 2002

You can safely read the ntfs fs, so if that's all he wants to do, then
he can go with it.  Otherwise, sneaker net would supply the need to
transfer files to ntfs from linux.  Under Linux, write the files to a
fat floppy, then under ntfs you can read the floppy.

If I recall, I think the Windows OS's that use ntfs will do this for you
won't they??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net