[ale] cups continued

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Sep 10 11:37:39 EDT 2002

The printer works great on another box, I'm just trying to move it to a
standalone, to get the printer services off my primary box.

So, it's either my ignorance of cups, or some hardware quirk.  This box
has no bios options regarding the parallel port.

It's an addon card for the parallel port, but I can't find docs on it so
as to determine if the port might be turned off via jumpers.  That's
what I'm looking into now.  I thought I found some docs, but when I
changed the jumpers and rebooted, the bios reported that the floppy had
been disabled.  Oops, wrong jumpers.... :(

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net