[ale] rpmdb problem?

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Sep 10 11:07:46 EDT 2002

Anyone seen this before? When I try to install any rpms, I get the error
below. When I try to upgrade galeon - my system doesn't know mozilla is
installed:

[root at change downloads]# rpm -Uvh galeon-1.2.5-1.i386.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
	mozilla = 1.0.0 is needed by galeon-1.2.5-1
rpmdb: Item 98 on page 529 hashes incorrectly
rpmdb: Item 100 on page 529 hashes incorrectly
rpmdb: Item 122 on page 529 hashes incorrectly
error: db4 error(-30979) from db->verify: DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database
verification failed
[root at change downloads]# mo
moc                       modulator                 morph3d
mouseconfig
model                     module_upgrade            mount
movelight
modeline2fb               mogrify                   mount.ncp
mozilla
modemconf                 money2qif                 mount.ncpfs
mozilla-xremote-client
modemlights_applet        monitor                   mount.smb
modinfo                   montage                   mount.smbfs
modprobe                  more                      mouse-properties-capplet
[root at change downloads]#

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com