[ale] cups, won't print

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Sep 10 10:56:41 EDT 2002

So, I've been digging through the docs and made some changes, but still
no luck.  Currently, I receive the following error when attempting to
print locally:

Unable to convert file 0 to printable format for job 1!

Although this error message is in the faqs on the cups site, I've
addressed issues it references, yet still no printing...

I used the web based admin to add my printer and all seemed to be in
proper order.  (selected the proper driver and what not)

Suggestions?  I've been spoiled over the years with the gui printer
options of the other dists and I've never configured cups manually.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net