[ale] Digital Cameras

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Sep 9 23:50:44 EDT 2002

Ah yes, however you should definitely check out gphoto. It's great
software, and it *does* have the options you speak of.

http://gphoto.sourceforge.net/

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thus Spake tfreeman at intel.digichem.net:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:49:53 -0400 (EDT)