[ale] Thursday's meeting: XServer on OS X Presentation

Trey Darley tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Mon Sep 9 21:10:53 EDT 2002

Hey, y'all.

Well, I put out some feelers last month about this time to see if
anyone was interested in seeing a little presentation on the
aforementioned topic. I corresponded with Larry Grenevitch about making
this presentation, etc. All last month the ale.org site listed the
topic of the September meeting as something vague - which sounded
pretty BOF-isf to me. So, I figured I would be covering a 20-30 minute
time slot. Today I happened to check the site and discovered that I am
apparently 'it'. Well, I am a bit at odds here - I mean, I can probably
fill hold forth for an hour or so, but I don't know that anyone will
gain much by all that. The point I am trying to make is that I will do
the best I can to make it an interesting evening, but I am certainly no
Bob Toxen. So, in case I run, oh, say, 20-30 minutes under, does anyone
mind making the remainder a BOF, open-forum, Q&A type of thing?

Cheers!

--Trey