[ale] gftp

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Sep 9 13:52:50 EDT 2002

1. Hack into your machine. Well, you did ask how *I* would transfer files
   from *your* computer. ;-)

2. Run gftp from the newly 0wnz3d box. (OK, this is getting old now)

3. Log onto the remote server with a write-access account.

4. Change the working directory on the remote side to the directory where
   the destination files will go.

5. Go to the "local" side of the gftp window and navigate for the directory
   containing the source files.

6. Select the local files to be uploaded, then hit the arrow that points
   from the "local" directory listing to the "remote" listing.