[ale] Digital Cameras

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Sep 9 12:49:53 EDT 2002

Sorry to be confused, but "worked" in what sense of the word? I have a
Sony Mavecia which saves to floppies, which means that I can transfer
images to any computer with a floppy drive. I also have access to a Sony
DSC (or something like that) which can be accessed through USB under
Linux to transfer the images. Neither camera allows a computer (any os) to
access and control the picture taking aspects of the camera - just the
image files.

Hope this helps a little.

On 9 Sep 2002, tom hawks wrote:

> A few weeks ago, someone posted a comment about digital cameras and
> linux. What was the decision for one that worked.
>
> tom
>

> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

If you think Education is expensive