[ale] Looking for wireless/can antenna gurus

zot zotmail at zotconsulting.com
Sun Sep 8 19:18:50 EDT 2002

Hi all!

Some may remember me here on the ALE list, most will not (I moved to
Portland in 1996).  I am in Atlanta for a week teaching at Misti's
(www.misti.com) Mobile Wireless Security show.

I am teaching a course on wireless hacking Wed Sept 11 in the morning,
and have 3 hours, instead of the 1.5 hours I normally have.  I was
hoping to have a can antenna ready to show and demo, but I did not have
time to get it done.

If anyone wants to come down and demo any equipment (cans or parabolics,
or other cool stuuf), I would greatly appreciate it.  I can probably get
a few free passes to the talks, including my forensics course I teach
all day on Friday.

Please email me directly zot at whiteknighthackers.com, not to the list, as
I am lucky to check the list once a year now (it gets put into a
mailbox, until I run out of hard drive space :).

And anyone who want's to hook up with me, please email as well.  I am
in-town till Friday Night, but the schedule is tight (I am teaching 7
classes).

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com