[ale] Odd Dual boot problem

David Corbin dcorbin at imperitek.com
Sun Sep 8 13:56:47 EDT 2002

I have a system which I dual boot Win2K and Linux Debian 2.4 + 2.4.19
kernel.  I use LILO to control the boot.  The odd thing is this.  When
ever I boot into Win2K after Linux, the first time it "hangs" during the
boot with the initial boot screen (The little blue bar is about 60-65%).
 If I reboot again (into Win2K again), it boots and runs fine.   Boot
into Linux works fine (of course).   As I'm trying to get off of Win2k
completely, it's more a matter of curiosity than a crisis.

Ideas?

David Corbin