[ale] OT Re: [ale] Microsoft now favors fair competition

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Sep 6 17:26:56 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 15:10, Matthew Brown wrote:
> I'd normally pile on M$ with you, but they generally excel far beyond
> the pack at CSS support.  I'd be more likely to believe it's a code
> problem with that page.

Not according to this page.  It's a very cool demo of what can be done
with CSS
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/complexspiral/demo.html

MS was ahead of netscape 4.x, but they are no longer in the lead on
this.  My understanding is that they have only implemented the mandatory
part of teh CSS spec, and not the optional parts.  Mozilla has a full
implementation and konqueror is in between the two.

--michael