[ale] Driver question

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 4 21:24:24 EDT 2002

Um... There is a div64.h file in the asm-i386 dir....  Take a look at
that and see if it works before doing anything else...

BTW, you may want to go to your favorite linux-kernel mailing list
archive (mine is marc.theaimsgroup.com) and do a search for long
division or somthing, as I think it was a year or 2 ago that a long
hashed out discusion on just this subject was held on the list.

Mike