[ale] Linux on Game Consoles

James Sumners csu10066 at mail.claytonstate.net
Sat Nov 30 15:52:38 EST 2002

http://www.fivemouse.com/

you can also take a look at http://www.boob.co.uk/ for more general dcdev
information.

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:30:58 -0500
"Dan Man" <danman at bubber.com> wrote:

> I'd like to try Linux on my Dreamcast. Can you point me to some
> instructions? Are there any ISOs available yet, or is it still a roll
> your own?

> Dan Mount

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted. Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV
(decto) CH:D 59

~~~~~ My Web Sites ~~~~~
http://theunderground.dyndns.org/ <- Main Site
http://stalin.thegypsy.com/ <- Dreamcast Development Page