[ale] Linux on Game Consoles

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Nov 30 05:49:36 EST 2002

My Dreamcast boots linux just fine (and has full network capability if you
have the broadband adapter), runs X, etc.

Linux has been booted on the X-Box, but the newer released units defeat
it.

Sony has some sort of Linux development kit available for the Playstation
2.

As for any Nintendo units, I have no idea.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thus Spake hbbs at attbi.com:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 02:24:01 +0000