[ale] mozilla 1.2

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 27 08:55:45 EST 2002

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 08:03 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention that mozilla 1.2 is out and available.  I've
> just installed it and I see that is pleasantly faster then 1.1.

Hmm! This version crashes on Java pages, whereas 1.2b didn't. Anyway, people
should add on some of the features they can get at mozdev.org. I always add
on Easysearch, which gives you a search tool bar at the upper right-hand
corner. You can go to the Mycroft project and add other sites to search. I've
added Rpmfind, Freshmeat and Sourceforge. It's VERY convenient. You can also
install Enigmail, which lets you sign and encrypt mail sent with the Mozilla
mail client. Mozilla isn't my regular e-mail client, but I still use it for
e-mail links from Web sites.