[ale] disappearing logical drive

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 23:35:32 EST 2002

Pardon me, but I suppose, if you're not solid on the partitioning, that the advice to
have drive parameters writ down is requisite to firing up
fdisk, and creating the partition again (.......for mounting, and then copying your stuff till you're sure M$ will handle the logdrive again, or, alternatives.)
If your other logical drives are still there, can't you merely create a partition comprising all the current empty space and mount that?
-Discounting other gnarly problems which, hopefully, the IBM tools can address.
Having the extended still in place seems more promising for the logical drives, to my experience and blunderings in this area.