[ale] Bruce Perens at IETF meeting in Atlanta, Sunday

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Nov 14 08:41:15 EST 2002

I'm afraid that level of an entry fee is way past my budget. I do find
it quite disturbing that to gain access to an important event such as
the working groups deciding the fate of Internet access, that the entry
fee basically requires a corporate sponsorship.

For the others on this list, some URL's:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-55.html

And in particular, the intellectual property workgroup  agenda:
Intellectual Property Rights WG (ipr)

Monday, November 18 at 0900-1130

CHAIRS: Steve Bellovin <smb at research.att.com>
	Rob Austein <sra at hactrn.net>

AGENDA:

 5 min	Agenda-bashing, administrivia
40 min	Scott Brader,  revised version of "Rights" drafts
30 min	Scott Brim, "Scenarios" draft
60 min	Open mike*
15 min	Where to from here?