[ale] OT

tom thawk80 at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 14 01:00:20 EST 2002

Lets let this die. I sometimes post stuff off topic, but it related to
computers.If someone does not like capitalism or the American way,
leave.

I am out of work, have an advanced degree, but I don't bitch. the
economy works in cycles and all of us with degrees and something to
offer will be ok.

Lets face the facts, all the MCSE's and people who want the easy way out
diluted the tech market. Linux is not easy to most people. If you want
something to work, you have to install yourselves.As part of the
anti-trust case, Office should be allowed to run on Linux and Unix
without extra software.

People who are into Linux now will be better in the long run, I promise.

tom