[ale] raid with linux

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Nov 13 19:22:32 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 05:05:10PM -0500, Matt Smith wrote:
> The Escalade line from 3Ware http://www.3ware.com have onboard processing
> for parity.

Adaptec and Promise also make true hardware IDE RAID cards; but I'd
still have to recommend teh 3Ware boarxds for being the best by far.
Rock-solid.  But they are expensive.  :)

I have a 3Ware card in the machine I'm typing this from, and a Promise
SX6000 in my media server.  :)

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344

 PGP signature