[ale] Senior Java Position

Kevin J. Schmidt kschmidt at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 13 13:14:23 EST 2002

OK, I figured I'd chime in with a job posting, too. :-)

GuardedNet (www.guarded.net), a recently funded
(http://www.guarded.net/news/press/VCFunding.html) network security
software company, is looking for a senior Java developer. Required
skills are:

* 4+ years of Java experience
* Swing/GUI development extremely helpful
* CORBA experience helpful
* SNMP experience helpful
* Experience implementing ALL of the following in Java: TCP/IP, SSL, and
XML
* Experience using an RDBMS like MySQL or Oracle
* Knowledge of network security concepts (firewalls, IDS, etc.)

We're looking for a team player; no contractors or recruiters, please.

Please send your resume to me in plain text, PDF, or ps.

Thanks,
-Kevin