[ale] Bangalore Bill

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Nov 12 22:41:40 EST 2002

Okay, this thread is going to get waaay out-of-hand waaay fast, but
here's my 2 pennies (that I earned during the Clinton era, I might add)...

> On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 19:55, F. Grant Robertson wrote:
> <flame bait>the only good thing Clinton ever did in his miserable,
> godforsaken life</flame bait>

Uhh, are you familiar with the welfare reform that Clinton promised,
started and followed through with?  Intellectually, it doesn't appear
that you are; however, I'd be willing to bet that a few pennies have
landed in your pocket as a result and hopefully, within a few years
(when the results grow logarithmically) the entire country will be
better off financially as a result.

Regardless of your information (or lack thereof) of the topic, the point
is that Clinton accomplished quite a bit while in office.  For the
record, I'm a republican by registration, but my values tend to vary
greatly among the parties.

-CB

P.S.
Let the flames begin...