[ale] OT (way out there): switching from beer to wine....

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Tue Nov 12 15:07:06 EST 2002

Corbett Canyon (Sp?) has a very decent Merlot that's not too expensive..
They also have a great Chardonay.  For a few bucks more, Kendall Jackson
is my favorite reasonably priced Chardonay and, you can never go wrong
with something from Robert Mondavi.  Also, I don't know where you live
but, in East Cobb there is a great wine shop on Johnson Ferry, next to
Southtrust bank in the Parkaire Kroger shopping center. They have great
people working there who really know their stuff when it comes to all
sorts of adult beverages.. I believe the full name is simply "Liquor,
Beer and Wine".. If you live close, it's definately worth checking out
as they can give you far better advice than I can.

-G

The doctor says I'm livin'
On precious borrowed time
for all the time I'm giving
to liquor beer and wine

The X-rays of my liver
look like molded old swiss cheese
my heart pumps blood and alcohol
through hardened arteries

Liquor, Beer and Wine, is the flashing sign I see
Every single mornin' I get up, since she ran out on me

 - Rev. Horton Heat, "Liquor, Beer and Wine"