[ale] WEB

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Nov 12 11:15:34 EST 2002

Very true.  In fact, you will often times find a website (like a house)
that looks really slick, but once you get into it you find the site
sucks.  Navigation sucks, is difficult.  Broken links and such.

Much like the home I bought from Colony Homes here in GA about 11 years
ago.  Wouldn't buy a dog house from them today or ever.  You've been
warned...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net