[ale] WEB

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Nov 12 08:52:12 EST 2002

Toss the WYSIWYG crap and grab a text editor. This is the best way to
allow the most precice control of your websites, without broken code and
browser-specific junk.

This is the most consistent answer you've ever received to this question.
Why haven't you even acknowledged it? If you keep asking the same
question, and keep getting the same answers, that should tell you
something.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

12 Nov 2002 01:53:41 -0500