[ale] OT: Radio For Sale

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Nov 11 09:01:58 EST 2002

I have an BMW E46 radio for sale.  I have the radio code too.  I
purchased this radio to replace an E30 radio in an E30 but it is not
compatible nor can it made to be compatible.  Seems to be  a great
radio.  For thos that do not know th E designation's, an e30 is a 325
series from 1983 to 1993.  an E46 is a 3 series from 1993 to I believe
1998. $50 o.b.o   Not sure if anyone here has a need for this radio.

Chris