[ale] [Waaaay OT] Low volume website translation?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Nov 8 10:05:11 EST 2002

Hahaha!

I would've loved to have seen that. Frasier is one of the two reasons I
miss having television. (The other happens to be Star Trek, which totally
tops of why this is so hilarious.)

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:01:24 -0500 (EST)