[ale] lm-sensors+modules-kernel?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 7 10:57:28 EST 2002

You need to get the latest i2c/lm-sensors code. Like I said unless
you are starting with a mandrake or other distro kernel source
tree that has already made the updates to the kernel for this stuff
you will not be working with the best or most complete code.

There are hardware chips and sensors that are supported in the complete
code tree that are not in Linus's or Alan's kernel source.

Steven A. DuChene     linux-clusters at mindspring.com
                      sduchene at mindspring.com