[ale] Keyboard issue

Eric Anderson eric.anderson at cordata.net
Thu Nov 7 11:26:00 EST 2002

OK, the circuit breaker tripped in the room that my computer is in. This
cause my computer to go off without being shut down properly. When I got
it back up my "up" arrow key and my tilde key don't seem to work
anymore.

I don't see why the power going out would mess up the hardware so I can
only assume software (this may be a bad assumption). I rebooted, but
still no luck. Any suggestions or should I just try a different
keyboard.

--
Eric Anderson