[ale] The horse finally learned to sing...

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 6 14:15:44 EST 2002

Did anyone save a copy of this article? I just tried to go to the AJC
site to look at it and they say since it is now in their archives
that it now must be purchased! ARGH!

Anyway the reason I'm interested is that I'm the person who made
the trip down to the AJC offices all those years ago to try to
get Husted to do an article on our first ALS show and got the
"wouldn't even understand what an OS was" and etc. answer from this
dimwit.

Steven A. DuChene     linux-clusters at mindspring.com
                      sduchene at mindspring.com