[ale] [Fwd: Re: Vote Today - Message from Marie

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Tue Nov 5 10:25:00 EST 2002

Yes but. That's not independent verification. A paper tape which
recorded the vote at the time it was entered, and which I could
personally verify as correct after hitting the "record" button, would be
a step in the right direction.

I tried to explain this to the nice drone in the shopping mall where I
first saw these evil things, but she couldn't or wouldn't understand the
issue.

-- CHS