[ale] Duplicate disk labels...

Dan Man danman at bubber.com
Mon Nov 4 18:58:04 EST 2002

I've got a hard drive that's on it's last legs and I'm trying to recover
some data. I've reinstalled Linux on a new drive and all is well. When I
attach the old drive as a slave, Linux complains about duplicate
partition labels and won't boot. The new drive is partitioned like the
old one, save for a larger home partition...

How can I boot with these two drives in the machine?

Thanks

Dan Mount