Greetings

Nzanga mobutur1 at pa.co
Mon Nov 4 13:06:31 EST 2002

From:Nzanga Seko Mobutu
Alternative email adress:mobutur at sify.com

    Dear Friend,

I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese

Seko,the former President of the Congo

Republic. I am presently under protective

custody in Nigeria as a political refugee. I got

your contact during my search for a stranger that

can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction.
I want you to note that this business will benefit

both of us.However,you must confirm your

ability to handle this because it involves a large

amount of money. The money (50 million US

DOLLARS is my share of my father's estate. I

boxed and shipped the money to a security

company abroad at the peak of the war/political

crisis  that rocked my country few years
ago. Now the crisis has ended  and I need a

trustworthy person like you to proceed to the

place of the security company in order to clear

the fund and invest on my behalf as I dont want

my name to be used for now.
Note that I will send to you the relevant

documents that will enable you take possesion

of the the fund for onward investment for our

mutual benefit. All I need from you is as  follows:

 1.  A letter of committment (duely signed)   that

you will keep the
 transaction strictly confidential.
 2.  Your confirmation of  your ability to handle

this.

 3.   Your telephone and fax numbers for

communication.
4.   Your full permanent address.

 As soon as I get the above information from

you, I will disclose to you the name and the

country of the security company. I will forward

your name  and particulars to the security

company to enable them contact you

accordingly. I will also send to you a LETTER

OF AUTHORITY  to enable you clear the fund

on my behalf. Note that this is a very safe

transaction as
this money is my share of my father's estate.

 I am waiting for your response to enable us

proceed.

 Regards,

Nzanga Seko Mobutu