[ale] OT: Has your spam increased?

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Sun Mar 31 20:39:57 EST 2002

FYI -- a lot of us use Yahoo Messenger.  I noticed I am getting a TON
of junk email and now know a bit more about why!!  Go to this website:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/731517.asp?cp1=1
and read carefully!!

The settings for your Yahoo account were changed to load more
junkmail.  The article explains how to change your settings to avoid
all of this.

Users who don't want marketing offers from Yahoo have 60 days to do
the following: Visit the user profile preferences page at

http://edit.my.yahoo.com/config/eval_profile; select "Edit your
marketing preferences" from within the Member Information section;
and individually change selections in a series of marketing
categories from "yes" to "no."
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com