[ale] Mac + Linux question

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Mar 31 14:32:58 EST 2002

For seeing files on your Linux drive, take a look at netatalk. It is
hosted on sourceforge, and should have an entry on freshmeat. Netatalk
will both share your Linux files and can optionally share the printer
also.

Of course, if you are running OS X on the mac, I think there is a nfs
client available.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Ken Nagorski wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just became a MAC user, how exciting. I don't know much about
> connecting Linux and MAC, is there anyone out there that works with
> MAC as well? Is there anything like samba for seeing the drive on my
> Linux box?
>
> Thanks
> Ken
>

> ---