[ale] OT: Palm V digitizer is off and I can't reset it

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Fri Mar 29 17:00:22 EST 2002

This is off topic, but I _know_ there are lots of y'all with Palms.
My apologies.

My digitizer is off by almost a quarter of an inch.  It senses the
stylus about a quarter inch below where it should.  I am used to going
pack to the prefs and selecting the digitizre from the upper right
menu to reset it, but I can't do that now!

If I go to the application launcher, I can't touch the upper right
menu to go to my System utilities. In fact, I can't select anything on
the menu bar, I can only select below it because my digitizer is
messed up.

If I reset the Palm I do get to prefs, but, again, I can't select the
menu to go to the digitizer cause my digitizer is messed up.

Anyone seen this before?  Any bright ideas?

Thanks,

Michael