[ale] OT: FreeBSD VPN Question

SanMillan, Todd tis3 at cdc.gov
Wed Mar 27 16:37:04 EST 2002

"supposedly" being the operative word here.  I haven't been directly
involved, but some co-workers have been having nightmares with getting Cisco
and CheckPoint firewalls to work together via VPN.  We have had engineers
from both companies in and they still haven't gotten it working.  The
implementations are just not playing together.  YMMV

Todd SanMillan