[ale] Xlib on Win32

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Mar 22 18:04:40 EST 2002

That might be the way to go.  I have a GTK+ programming manual and
I hear GTK+ takes mauch of the Xlib crap away.  Faster
development time.  I also need POSIX support in the networking
side.  I do not want to have to do the following just to communicate via
the network:

#include <win32.h>

I'm looking into MKS Enterprise development software.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler