[ale] Telocity DSL and pump

Zack Link zlink at slb.com
Fri Mar 22 11:08:12 EST 2002

I use Telocity DSL to a linux firewall/router (2.4) and my dsl router goes
down on a fairly regular basis (first telocity dsl modem never went down,
should have kept it).  I just power the dsl router, and everything works
fine in about 15 seconds.  But, I do not use pump (or even know what it
is).  I hope this helps a bit in your troubleshooting, if you need any more
specifics, shoot me an email.

ZL