[ale] system freezes

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 16:25:19 EST 2002

I have been checking the temperature through the BIOS.  RH7.2 installs
lm_sensors but I haven't figured out how to use it.  I guess I've got a
little homework to do.  The memory is new but I'll run memtest86 and see
what happens.  I may swap some other memory I have to see if I get the
same problems.  Thanks for the help