[ale] Linux and Laptops.

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 15 21:37:51 EST 2002

I've got a Dell Latitude cpxj 650 here that was at one time a dual boot.
  Has the port replicator too, all works so far, although I've not tried
to get the video in to work yet.  As a matter of fact, it's dual homed
with the nic in the port replicator and another in the pcmcia slot.

One thing I don't like about this thing is it comes with an ls120 drive
that can be swapped with the cdrom, but you can not use both at the same
time.  That sucks if you've got to install from a floppy/cdrom combo..

But, it's since found it's way to 100% linux box and is much happier... :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net