[ale] Linux and Laptops.

Josh Freeman josh.freeman at arch.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 15 16:08:58 EST 2002

I've had mixed luck with Dell. I had a Latitute CP/i 300 that dual
booted win98 and Linux (SuSE, I belive) flawlessly. I then upgraded to a
Latitute c800 that would, a lot of the time, go to an all white screen
and lock up whenevr I would try to shutdown X. Oddly, this machine can
be purchased with RedHat on it. You can probably get sound/ X to work
but be prepared to do some research.

Josh

--
Josh Freeman