[ale] OT: BIZ Registration Intellectual Property Claim Dispute

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri Mar 15 15:45:25 EST 2002

IANAL but if they have a trademark on 'paper' as indicated in the form
below they must be one awesome company. I wonder if they also hold the

trademark for 'pulp' or 'slice' or 'garbage'. They could make millions
just from the royalties from people using such terms. And just think
if they went after that small company known as International Paper!!

My 2 cents, your probably safe on this one :)

There obviously just mad they didn't get the domain.

RJ

--
Randy Janinda
rjaninda at tqlabs.com