[ale] OT: BIZ Registration Intellectual Property Claim Dispute

Stan.Hearn at ipst.edu Stan.Hearn at ipst.edu
Fri Mar 15 13:47:05 EST 2002

Does anyone know how to dispute an Intellectual Property Claim which
doesn't have merit?  The forms ask me to prove that I have an intellectual
property claim, but I'd like to dispute the claim that the company claiming
to have IP rights does not have them.

For what I can figure out, NeuLevel is allowing claimants to make IP claims
on common names like paper, water, plastic.

I'd like to dispute their claim on the basis that it's a common name and I
can't determine how to do that.

Any light anyone can shed on this would be helpful.

Thank you,
Stan