[ale] Anyone here use Zope?

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 12:38:05 EST 2002

Michael,

Thanks for the detailed input on this matter.  I've
been following along because I've heard so many good
things about Zope recently...

If Zope isn't quite there yet for large scale web
apps, what is?  I'm getting ready to begin work on a
project that I would consider large scale, and I'm
charged with identifying the tools we'll use.  I've
been examining both PHP and JBoss/Tomcat solutions.
What else is out there?  What would you recommend?

Thanks,

John