[ale] Re: [ale-admin] new meetings at KSU

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Mar 13 15:10:38 EST 2002

John Wells wrote:
> Including the university's name that's providing the
> meeting space is fair, I guess.  Having the meetings
> in a university setting is a great benefit.  I'm all
> for scalability, but I also have to give both Emory
> and KSU props for getting involved.

I'm not looking at giving credit, although that is a good idea.  What
I'm trying to do is best define the meeting.  I think that having the
location as part of the meeting name, is useful.  Just as when I tell
people I live in Acworth, that's more accurate then if I tell them I
live in Georgia.

> Of course, if we'd followed this logic in the past,
> the pre-Emory group would have been Ale-HomeDepot.
>
> ugh.

Problem?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net