[ale] Need a PHP/MySQL intern...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Wed Mar 13 13:22:15 EST 2002

I've looked at Zope but find it a bit too invasive, especially its persistence model. Basically it carries some of
the same downside as PHP does for me. I have seen some really good systems done in Zope, however, and
I'm sure its a strong product but its not what I'm looking for.

	regards & later,

		Ben Scherrey

<snip>