[ale] Also need a Windows/C++ developer

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Wed Mar 13 11:36:42 EST 2002

While I'm at it - we also need a pretty good Windows C++ developer immediately. I can pay a bit more than
$10/hr but not a lot I'm afraid. This will turn into a good perm. job with excellent pay in a few months for the
right person. We're using Trolltech's Qt library and will be porting to Mac OSX and Linux after this program is
done. Our compiler we're using for windows is the Borland compiler.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey