[ale] Mailinglist Weirdness

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Tue Mar 12 20:51:11 EST 2002

Yes, you see its all part of my Plan for your tomorrow.

Last year I took over maintance of ale.org, moving it off of the RedHat
5.2 box it was on, and under my virtual hosting. Since Room17 is the
primary domain it is bound to pop into the headers at some places.....

Chris

--
Chris Farris
Sr. Consultant